Thank you to all for the overwhelming response to the beta program. I regret that I was not able to reply to everyone that offered their time individually. The beta program lead to so much further development, that the release candidate, version 3.3, was never publically released. I'm extraordinary relieved, and rather excited, to announce that version 3.4 is now available.

There has been a great deal of work behind the scenes at HRSoftWorks. A new website is close to completion, and a couple of exciting projects are waiting in the wings.

Thank you for your continued support. Without your generous software payments or words of encouragement/complaint/suggestion, there's no way I would have got to this point.

Cheers,
Heath
|   Heath Raftery    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          |
|   HRSoftWorks      <http://www.hrsoftworks.net>     |
|   *Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit*   |