It has become painfully obvious over the last 6 months or more that I am
not the person to push this effort forward. I am tired of answering
queries about how to help and then never having people come back to the
list. I will continue to work on the introductory material as I have
time, but I no longer have the energy to continue to try and drive it
forward.

What we need is people with experience in technical writing to drive
this and to mentor new comers. I will continue to monitor the list and
set up accounts on the mwiki as needed. I think I may take a closer look
at trying to learn the process of writing the help files as I am seeing
more bugs posted concerning problems with them.

Regards
Keith