Amy Mason wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> Thanks for clearing that up. My reasoning behind it was to prevent
> users from going back and forth between pages on the wiki.
>
> Just wondering, I understand it is our priority to get Writer and
> Calc guides finished, but which pages in particular need to be worked
> on?
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Amy

Amy for a succinct expression of the philosophy underlying the structure
of the documents, read the beginning of Guide at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide. Ricardo summed
it up very well.

All the pages need a fresh set of eyes looking at them.My suggestion
would be to concentrate on the Writer pages and see if we can get that
one done as it is by far the most used part of the suite.

Regards
Keith

<snip>