Mary Beth wrote:
> Great!
>
> One more week thank goodness.
>
> A little about me, I'm a computer science professor right now, but I was
> formerly an art history professor who taught English and writing. Grammar
> is a passion of mine.
>
> Right now, I'm training my students to use Microsoft office (I feel about
> mentioning that name, but it's part of the college cirriculum) and I the
> experience is really helpful in showing me how different types of users
> interact with the software and how they best understand concepts.
>
> Mary Beth

Mary Beth;

Those skills will be of great value. Many of our volunteers are not
native English speakers and someone with a in-depth knowledge of the
often arcane and convoluted intricacies of the American brand of English
grammar is a wonderful addition to the team.

If you have not already I strongly suggest that you read the
Documentation Orientation page at
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html.

Regards
Keith