Hi,

I have reviewed below sections for accuracy against v4.1.2. No changes are
required as far as accuracy is concerned.

*Autocorrect options
<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/AutoCorrect>*

*Extensions
<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Extensions>*

And, I corrected a few typos in the section -  Autocorrect options* ( only
corrected spelling mistakes, did not do a proof read )*

Regards
Archana

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net