Jessica Steel wrote:
> Hello Keith,
>
> I am equally apologetic for taking so long to respond, it appears we
> are both busy people. A short letter would be more convenient, but I
> understand if time constraints don't make this ideal for you.
>
> Also I was perusing the User Guide Status page and noticed the Writer
> Guide needs a proofread. I clicked on it to explore further and found
> this page is mostly a series of links. I was wondering if it is just
> this page that needs proofreading, or does each link on this page then
> need to be proofread also?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Jess

Jess;
No problem I understand time constraints completely. I will try to set
aside some time next week to write a short letter of recommendation. If
it is OK I will send that direct to your e-mail account so as not to tie
up the list.

As for the Writer Guide entry in the Status document. That is meant as a
Table of Contents. The original philosophy for the Documentation was to
be highly linked so that people could peruse it in the way that best
fits there way of learning. All of the links there need to be checked,
but they should also have entries of there own in the Status Document. I
will have to go through and check that each one does. Feel free to start
going through those links.

Regards
Keith

<snip>