Hi guys,

I'm just hoping to fix this error in the

   OpenOffice.org 3.2 BASIC Guide

Manual.  It's on the top of page 39:

   *"Search and Replace*

   OpenOffice.org Basic provides the InStr function for searching for a
   partial string within another string:

   ResultString = InStr (MyString, SearchString)

   The SearchString parameter specifies the string to be searched for
   within MyString . The function returns a
   number that contains the position at which the SearchString first
   appears within MyString ; a return value of
   zero indicates no match.  ..."

*ResultString* should probably be simply *Result*. It is not a string, but as the text below it says, a number.

I'm happy to learn what it takes to fix it, or ok if someone else fixes it.

Thanks!

-- Howard