> Until "the other day" I processed my DocBook Slides documents with

>   docbook-slides-3.4.0/xsl/html/frames.xsl

> Now I started attempting to process them using these stylesheets:

>   /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh5/1.75.1/slides/html/frames.xsl

> (Although ... the numbering scheme does confuse me.)

Hmmm, something's missing here, righ?!?

Maybe a couple of messages from xsltproc?

Here they are:

    xsltproc \
                html/docbook.xsl \
                slides.xml
    Writing frames.html for slides
    Writing toc.html for slides
    Element author in namespace '' encountered in authorgroup, but no template
matches.
    Element firstname in namespace '' encountered in author, but no template
matches.
    Element surname in namespace '' encountered in author, but no template
matches.
    Element author in namespace '' encountered in authorgroup, but no template
matches.
    Element firstname in namespace '' encountered in author, but no template
matches.
    Element surname in namespace '' encountered in author, but no template
matches.
    Element author in namespace '' encountered in authorgroup, but no template
matches.
    Element firstname in namespace '' encountered in author, but no template
matches.
    Element surname in namespace '' encountered in author, but no template
matches.
    Element pubdate in namespace '' encountered in slidesinfo, but no template
matches.
    Element legalnotice in namespace '' encountered in slidesinfo, but no
template matches.

Jochen, the rough+rude Hun ;-)