Hi Olivier,

I'll be delighted to work on this. I think what I'm also seeking is some
guidance from you and the other documentation experts as to what you
assess my current technical writing ability to be based on my basic
portfolio (relayed off list if that suits better), and then assign work
to me based on this.

For starters this task looks like a great way to begin, so I'll get
stuck in and will be in touch!

Cheers,
Dave

--