Hi,

As discussed in the other mails, 'l10n' is another attribute I'd like to
remove from the help files.

It is unused in the code, and the documentation says: "Contains the
localization status of the old help files and is only used for migration
purposes." - which has happened years and years ago with the helpcontent
-> helpcontent2 migration :-)

This should not affect the l10n process in any way.

OK to go ahead with this bulk change?

It means the following will be run:

  git grep -l '\<l10n\>' | xargs sed -i 's/\(<paragraph[^>]*\)

and a small follow-up cleanup for the paragraphs that don't have the
attribute on the same line.  Then I'd remove it from the DTD and
xmlhelp/util/compact.xsl too.

I'll wait until after the ESC call this week, for the case there are any
concerns :-)

All the best,
Kendy