Hello,

While translating chapter 5 we, the Dutch speaking community, found something odd: a reference is regularly made to the Calc Guide for more info and/or explanations. This reference is often made at the beginning or somewhere in the middle of a paragraph and we believe it should be better mentioned at the end of the paragraph as the reader is invited to read the Calc Guide and not continue reading the Getting Started Guide.

Would you agree? If so, I do not think there is a need to change all the chapters of the GSG 5.1, but it would be good to have these changes incorporated as from GSG 5.2.

Best regards

Leo Moons
LibreOffice/nl