Hello

We have a new website designed to make easy for the user to find our
LibreOffice Guides. I have placed all guides in English in this website
as well as translated guides from some other communities like pt-BR.

http://documentation.libreoffice.org

To help the NL communities I have set a wiki page explaining a bit more
about the website.

If you want to open a page for your locale, please let me know, I can
assist in setting the right page and guide file tree.

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator