Thank you for the information Jean. I'll take a further look through the
documentation in the morning. Also, I don't seem to have an ODFAuthors
account yet, so I haven't been able to review the links you sent me.

Thanks for letting me know about the processes though, I look forward to
contributing to the project in the near future!

Regards,

Matthew