On 08.02.2017 16:16, Matthew An wrote:
> Thank you for your help Jean, I just finalized my account on ODFAuthors.
> However, both the feedback 5.2 and drafts 5.2 folders are empty for me, do
> I need additional privileges to fully access them?

Hi Matthew,

It sounds like you have not logged in to your authors account. Do you
see your name in the top right hand corner of the window, or the words
"Log In"? If you see "Log In", click that link and use the credentials
Jean arranged for you.

For GS52 the are no files in the "Drafts" folder (not surprising), but
there are ~15 files in the "Feedback" folder.

HTH

Dave