Hi,
the uploaded files have many unnecessary tags, so is it possible to clean
these files with odtcleaner?
The full guide has like 800 strings with unnecessary tags, so that would
help.
If not, I shall do it for translation purposes.

Olivier, what exact errors did you get with odtclean, so I can manually
correct those after using the script?

Thanks, m.