Em 21/06/2017 14:49, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
> MAIN TOPICS
>      * Getting Started Guide (Latest) (D. Barton)
>         + Update contents to 6.0 release
>         + Periodic meetings every 2 weeks for check and balance
> AI:        + Build the ouline of the work (Olivier + Dave)
>            + Publish in the mailing list (Dave)
> AI:        + Establish the milestones (Olivier)
>            + Our deadline is LibreOffice 6.0 release date (Feb 2018)
> AI:        + Setup draft and feedback for 6.0 GS on ODF Authors (Dave)
>         + Contents to be inserted/deleted will come from the wiki:
>             https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.3
>             https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.4
>             https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.0

The getting started 6.0 book should consider the following addition,
besides a review of its current contents.

Topics from 5.3 release

* Update of the (new) dialog box for Area in objects (Several chapters)

* The new Safe mode (Ch 1 Introduction)

* Table styles and Table Autoformatting in Writer (Ch 3 Styles and
templates and Ch 4 Writer)

* The MUFFIN - Notebook bar (Ch 1 Introduction)

* Extension manager revamp (Ch 1 INtroduction)

* The page panel in sidebar (Ch 4 - Writer)

* Customization of context menus (Chap 14 - Customizing LibreOffice)

Source:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.3

Topics from 5.3 release

* AutoText import from .dotx and .dotm files blog entry (Szymon Kłos -
Collabora) (writer)

* New formatting toolbar focused on the use of styles (writer)

* Custom Watermark inserting (Writer)

* Four new sheet protection options have been added to optionally allow
insertions and deletions of rows and columns (Calc)

* New feature - Pivot Charts (Charts/Calc)

* The Web wizard (which exports a set of documents as html with an index
and some styles from the last century) has been removed. Note that this
doesn't affect the HTML export. tdf#99967 (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)

Source
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.4

--
Olivier Hallot