Hi Olivier, all,

I just registered to this list.

I'm one of the french maintainers of the french wiki. I have long been
active as a support for users (forum, mailing lists, Ask) and as a
contributor
to the translation of the documentation.

Today I devote myself mainly to the wiki, to the making of videos,
and when possible, to answer questions (Ask).

The videos (about 120 so far) are published on the French channel of our
youtube channel. It seemed interesting to me to add the English subtitles
to increase their scope.

So thank you for the encouragements :)

I added the subtitles to a second video:

Make screenshots of dialogs <https://youtu.be/1yV1EEjXaXQ>

One of the first questions I ask myself is how to make the English-speaking
world aware of the availability of these videos?

I do not subscribe to social networks (except google by obligation to upload
the videos)

I read with great interest Olivier's proposal "to organize a video library".

I am open to any suggestions... What is the best way to proceed?

That said ... I am lucky to be able to take almost a month of vacation
starting next week.  I could not be active again on this subject until
September

Best Regards
Pierre-Yves