There have been several posts about this issue but I am still not clear how to suggest changes to the user interface. Exactly what should I do?

On 7/29/2017 5:46 AM, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hello Cathy

needsUXEval is a buzzword for "Need User Experience Team evaluation". We
have a group of people specialized in software user interface design
that evaluates all aspects of the human interaction with the software.