Hi Olivier:

Thank you very much. I already receive the e-mail and updated the pass and already went to the site of ODF Authors.

        I hope upload tomorrow the documents that I updated.

By the way I have an issue: For example if someone have to update chapter 6 of the guide and upload it draft document today and 4 days after other one upload the same chapter 6 with others updates, we would have two version of updated chapter 6 but with different content each one. I think that it is so hard to reviewers to have to check all the same draft chapters 6 to find the updates and finally joint in only last chapter 6.

        If is correct what I tell you, can we find an easy way to do that ?

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez