On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:13:05 +0200
Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kenneth,
>
> Le 09/08/2017 à 01:22, Kenneth Hanson a écrit :
> > Several wiki pages make it sound like the FAQ is not fully translated from
> > French to English. Anyone know for sure? Didn't come across anything like a
> > progress tracking page.
>
> I didn't set a tracking page, but you can see red links when it's not
> translated.
> - General
> - Writer
> - Calc
> - Base
>
> are complete
> - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Impress has to be completed
> - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Draw has to be completed
> - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Math is almost complete
>
> Cheers
> Sophie

I remember translating some of the Writer FAQs from the French some time ago.
Are there French versions for the unavailable ones in Impress, Draw and Math?
If so, I could translate them. But I warn you: my method for doing so is to
paste the French text into the new page and translate it in situ, so there is a
transitional period for each one in which it is a bilingual mess.

--

H Russman