-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE
DOTNET-ROTOR Memomana
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 6:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET-ROTOR] Debugging (SOS)

Hi,

I could not successfully follow the steps to use the SOS extension as in
documented in sscli\docs\debugging\sos.html. Everytime I try to set a
breakpoint (after loading the SOS), it fails. For example:

0:000> bp rotor_pal!pal_writefile
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for
D:\NET\SSCLI\build\v1.x86chk.rotor\ro
tor_pal.dll
0:000> bp sscoree!RunMain
Bp expression 'sscoree!RunMain' could not be resolved, adding deferred
bp
0:000>

Moreover, why do I always get "ERROR: Symbol file could not be found.
Defaulted to export symbols for ntdl
l.dll" when I start the NTSD debugger?

Can anybody help? Thank you.

PS: I tried to use the latest version of the Debugging Tools for
Windows.

Memomana

===================================
This list is hosted by DevelopMentor(r)  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla ASP.NET
15 March 2004, in Boston, MA
17 May 2004 in Torrance, CA
7 June 2004, London, UK

http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnetls

View archives and manage your subscription(s) at
http://discuss.develop.com

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com