Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:40:36 -0700
From: "Glenn Carr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [DQSD-Users] Firefox problems

<dqsd-users@lists.sourceforge.net>,<dqsd-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

John,

I'm speculating, but one reason for this may be that Javascript is disabled
for your browser.  There's a bit of javascript in the temporary file you're
seeing which should submit the form, and if that wasn't firing for whatever
reason, this would probably be a symptom.

Check under Tools > Options > Content to see if Javascript might be
disabled.

That's all I can think of currently.

Glenn