Hi Bob,

Yes, I've seen that too, and I think it's because the XP-style color
themes pad their margins with images to blend into the gradient
taskbar. I don't know if there's a good solution for that, I'm not so
good with CSS...

I think one of the developers looked at the themes at one point
(Shawn?), but I'm not sure if this was addressed?

Thanks,
- Kim