     Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:54:53 +0000
     From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: [DQSD-Users] DQSD 4.0.0.5
"Kim    Gräsman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
       Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], DQSD users mailing
list <dqsd-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Nice work Kim,

I can confirm the multiline taskbar issue has gone away for me for the
first time ever on install! :-)

I do of course still get the usual ie unspecified error in search.htm
on line 78 char 5 _iff_ my default browser (firefox) is not open. This
is old news and I have always got this on every machine I have
installed on. I do wish that one would go away!

Than ks, Tom.

----- End forwarded message -----