These are just observations.  It's not at all important to me whether
any of this is addressed.  All of these observations are based on
DQSD being full length on the second row of the Windows taskbar.

When color scheme blue is loaded, DQSD becomes momentarily all blue,
then has mostly a white background while it initializes
displaying  "Quick Search" and then  "Type ? for help".  It then
settles to all blue displaying the date/time.  When clicked, it takes
on a white background again.

Likewise for silver, with "silver" substituted for "blue".

I would have assumed this is what is supposed to happen except Olive
loads and stays entirely olive even when clicked.

Attempting to load Energy Blue produces
An error ([object Error]) occurred while trying to run the search
"loadcssfile)"theme_energy_blue.css")"

All of the Royale themes seem to be missing the bottom colored border
when they have a white box for typing in.

An error ([object Error]) occurred while trying to run the search
"loadcssfile)"theme_classic.css")"

This one might bother me except I'm satisfied with No Theme.

Bob Coleman