Hi Bob,

4.0.0.5 doesn't have all the files it should. There should be a variety
of image files in the install directory with "bottom" and "top" in the
file name, for the styles I was able to create layouts for.

> I would have assumed this is what is supposed to happen
> except Olive loads and stays entirely olive even when
> clicked.

Olive is light enough that the background doesn't interfere with the
text on it, so we aren't using an imposed text frame. It's the sole
exception in this case.

> Attempting to load Energy Blue produces
> An error ([object Error]) occurred while trying to run the search
> "loadcssfile)"theme_energy_blue.css")"

> An error ([object Error]) occurred while trying to run the search
> "loadcssfile)"theme_classic.css")"

Neither of these two stylesheets were included within the 4.0.0.5
installation. Oops. ;)

> All of the Royale themes seem to be missing the bottom colored border
> when they have a white box for typing in.

While the files to create the multiline effect were not included within
the 4.0.0.5 release, I did not convert the "royale" themes to provide
the multiline effect. I don't have access to a machine that has these
desktop themes, so I can't replicate the layouts without a screenshot of
the taskbar or something. It's a very simple process, but without the
image, I can't do it. Anyone wanting to submit screenshots to me can do
so by email.

-Shawn