My favorite feature of DQSD is my alias of the ":" terminator to "mwd
/p" to cause definitions to appears in a popup window.
(Here's a link that shows the alias: http://dblume.livejournal.com/65402.html )

It looks like Merriam Websters has changed their cgi-bin
implementation, because "mwd /p" doesn't work anymore.

Maybe the fix is simply to remove "cgi-bin/" from the URL, but this
isn't something I can easily test until I get some free time at home.

--David