Hi Kim,

Thanks a lot for spending the time loking into this.

Quoting Kim Gräsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Tom,
>
> I just managed to build DQSDSearchWiz from source, and it worked fine
> with my experiment with multimap.com:
>
> 1) Browse to www.multimap.com
> 2) Set cursor in the "find a map" input field
> 3) Click DQSD Search Wizard button
>
> This is IE6, by the way, maybe it's different in newer IEs...

They are the steps I carry out except using IE 7.0.5730.11. I fill in
mm for the abbreviation and title and then press ok and see the error:

---------------------------
DQSD Search Wizard Exception
An enternal error was encountered:  CDQSDWizardDlg::GetForms
OK

Perhaps someone else could try this who has ie 7 installed with the
wizard, cheers.

As regards going 4.1 final, from my end on 2 machines things are
looking solid.

Tom.