Hi,

I have just moved to a Vista 64 system and am finding it 'difficult'
to install DQSD.

I have tried both the 32 and 64 (even though it says for AMD) bit
betas and the latest release version.

All seems to go well during the install.  DQSD appears as an option in
the toolbars, but when ticked does not appear.  Upon checking DQDS's
folder all appears to be in order - but there is no dqsd.exe present.

Help is desperately needed, this is worse than missing your morning
coffee.

--
Bill