I certainly agree it could use some updating! And while I'm not the
resource to do the updates, I'd be happy to 'beta' test it and proofread
any new content.

-----Original Message-----
From: tom.corco...@moonbade.com [mailto:tom.corco...@moonbade.com]
Sent: February-26-09 3:58 AM
To: DQSD users mailing list
Subject: [DQSD-Users] Cleaning up dqsd.net

Hey,

I was thinking that if I came across http://www.dqsd.net/ for the
first time now I would not even try to install it.  The site needs to
be cleaned up.

E.g. currently it says for the Installation Instructions that you need
to be using IE 5.5 or newer...and to 'Please let us know if it works
on various other configurations.' Though further down it says "as of
version 2.5.0, thanks to Koen Mannaerts code contribution, you should
now be able to launch Netscape, Opera, or other non-IE browsers using
the deskbar."

Another small e.g., the first item in the faq
http://www.dqsd.net/faq.htm says:
"Can I assign a hotkey to it so I don't need to mouse to it?
This feature was added in version 3.0."
What use is that? :-)

I love DQSD and want it to remain vibrant. I think we been doing
ourselves no favours with the website the last number of years and
should think about redoing it. What do others think?

Cheers,

Tom.

------
Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San
Francisco, CA
-OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
Enterprise
-Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source
participation
-Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
SFAD
http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H