Hi Kim,

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:00:52 +0100, you [Kim Gräsman] wrote:

}Have you always had this, or did it start recently? I remember we got
}your Vista x64 system running earlier over this list, and I can't
}imagine it running very well without DQSDTools.Launcher...
}
}What changed?

I honestly don't know what was the initial cause, but I suspect it is
related to IE7 (32) being inoperative.  IE7 (64) runs just fine.  My
default browser is Firefox, which is also ok.

I can sometimes get DQSD to run after a fresh install but eventually
it will not load giving the initial error that I posted.  That error
is followed by three or four others.  DQSD will still be present in
the toolbar showing white space and lifeless.

Does this help at all?
--
Bill