Hi DQSDers,

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:52, Kim Gräsman <kim.gras...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've added a bug for this specific issue, you can track it here:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/index.php?func=detail&aid=2497377&group_id=42081&atid=432066
>
> I should have a fix in pretty soon.

Famous last words. I underestimated the life impact of full-time work
and a toddler.

This specific issue (script error on startup on Vista) I have
committed a fix for, but I have not yet built a new release.

I haven't had the bandwidth to look into the other issues (script
error on launch) in any detail.

Would anyone like me to build a new release off what we have right
now? There are a couple of fixes and some new searches in since last
time.

Cheers,
- Kim