I haven't even tried on Win7. Given  the changes in the task bar, I'm not
confident that it would work. We are really up against it at this point, and I
think we need to find a way to work within the MS guidelines if we don't want
to face this every time they ship a new version. Perhaps as a Windows Gadget?

Charlie.