> In Vax/VMS world we used a technique called  "spawning"
> another process. Seems there should be SOMETHING similar
> in Windows.  In fact it should be even easier since DQSD
> has no need to stay "attached" to the spawned process
> and check its exit status.

The problem in Windows (at least in this instance) is that it's not
necessarily a simple shell call. A POST usually has to be made to the
server (which requires additional HTTP headers that can't be passed on a
command line), which means the application being pushed has to interact
temporarily with DQSD.

-Shawn