Just installed dqsd on a Win 7 32-bit system...

I got the files from http://vysa.net/dqsd.zip and put the appropriate ones
in my DQSD program folder and it looks great, except for color: it's black
where my taskbar is light blue. What might I be missing?

Very big TIA...

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/11289-daves-quick-search-installed-w7-