Subject: IMdB issue
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:50:27 -0500
From: George Hitz <h...@hitz.org>
To: dqsd-users@lists.sourceforge.net

I am using Firefox 3.5.8 and DQSD 4.0.0.6

When I type in the search bar imdb <movie name> it no longer goes
directly to the movie but rather to the IMdB page where I have to retype
the movie name.

In the past this worked as expected.  No longer.

As a aside (perhaps), when I click check for update ... , I get a pop up
window titled Internet Explorer which says Active input may harm your
computer ... are you sure you want to allow active content?     Firefox
is my default browser, IE is not.

Thanks for any insights.

George