Hi George,

On my Windows Vista with DQSD 4.1.0.0, typing

  imdb harry potter and the sorcerer's stone

in my DQSD bar takes me straight to this page:
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=harry+potter+and+the+sorcerer's+stone

Could you check the modification date of your imdb.xml in \Program
Files\Quick Search Deskbar\searches, and see if it's around July,
2008? There was a fix around that time, and I want to make sure you
have it.

Thanks,
- Kim