Hi Tom,

I think the most pressing concern is that we seem to have lost control of
dqsd.net -- updates aren't bubbling through as they should, and we don't
know who has access to the host.

- There is a wiki (now defunct, apparently, I can't get to the pages) for
developers at SourceForge. Would a user-facing wiki be valuable?
- Feature requests can be made at SourceForge. I agree it's not as appealing
as the link you posted.

My life is busy with two small children, and I don't have all that much time
to develop DQSD, but I'd love to see it grow, too. :)

If we could get the infrastructural problems sorted, maybe we could
kickstart development again, starting with a proper 4.1 release, and then
look into the various issues we have?

- Kim