From: Michael Kairys [mailto:kai...@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:33 PM
To: 'Kim Gräsman'
Subject: Re: [DQSD-Users] Still struggling with colors on Win 7

I took a look at theme.css (Win7 version) and saw it uses 7toolbar1.bmp to
draw the backgrounds, and that turns out to be a  1-pixel wide column of
black pixels with a two-pixel decoration at the top. So I made one like it
using my toolbar blue. It looks almost perfect, except you'll note the light
top-shadow is one pixel thicker over the search bar than the rest of the
toolbar (fig. 1).  For some reason DQSD is putting two pixels of light blue
where the bmp only has one (fig. 2).

Anyway my original question remains... how does this work for anyone whose
toolbar isn't black to start?