Hello all,

Rather quiet is this list. I hope someone is still reading it :)

I've written a few times about my problems getting the search bar to sit
transparently in my Windows 7 taskbar. I had it looking pretty good until I
installed IE 9 beta, and now it's a light blue for some reason. See
attached.

Please can anyone tell me how to control this. I would be happy to force it
to the same color as my task bar if I could; I've tried putting colors in my
localsearch.css for .txtfld, .clock background but the color I get seems not
to be related to the color I put in, and it doesn't cover the whole area
anyway.

Any advice appreciated.