As an explanation, if not consolation -- we haven't found a way to build a
64-bit installer using our current installer system, and haven't found any
alternative installer systems that make it any easier.

However, I just recently got a new 64-bit Windows 7 laptop for work, and
I'm starting to miss DQSD, so maybe I'll be more personally motivated to
pursue this...

- Kim