From: Philip Grocki <psgro...@sbcglobal.net>
To: drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Tue, Feb 10, 2015 1:32 pm
Subject: [Drakelist] Drake TR-4C rig for sale.

Members:

In order for me to enter the solid-state ham radio world I need to sell some of
my coveted Drake equipment to folk who appreciates vintage Drake quality and
its history.

For sale is a Drake TR-4C transceiver, serial #36799 (with full set of 10-meter
crystals), accompanying AC-4 power supply, MS-4 speaker, and Drake 729SR
microphone.  No noise blanker installed.

I purchase all three units in 2008 from Ron Baker (WB4HFN).  Ron fully
re-furbished the TR-4C and re-painted its case. All units are currently in
“excellent” condition (cosmetically and functioning), and were always dust
covered and pampered in my non-smoker household.  Far less than normal usage of
the rig has been made since its purchase.  95% listening, 5% short duration
transmitting.  No tinkering, alterations nor tube replacements have been made
by me.

Asking price for all three units is:  $500

Shipping charges extra.  Must be shipped in two separate packages.  Carrier of
your choice.

Thank you.

Philip Grocki  (K8ZOO)

                                This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus protection is active.