I am in the process of down sizing and will be reluctantly selling some
radio equipment. The present list is as follows;

- DRAKE- DR7 TRANSCEIVER, PS7 POWER SUPPLY, MN7 MATCHING NETWORK, RV7
REMOTE VFO, MS7 SPEAKER
 This equipment was serviced and calibrated at the DRAKE factory prior to
my purchase from the original owner. I have never transmitted on this
equipment (due to moving and work load). CDN $1250.00 OBO.

- TEN-TEC CENTURY 22, never used by me.  CDN $150.00

- KENWOOD R-2000 General Coverage Receiver. CDN $250.00

- HEATH KIT SB610 scope. CDN $100.00

Prices are negotiable to a certain degree however this is not a give away.
The equipment is in good working condition and the prices are fair.
Shipping can be discussed at the time of purchase, to keep costs down and
insure a safe delivery.

Thank you (73)
VE6HEP
John Heppleston