Drakelist de PA2DW,

Let me share a curious fault in my L75 with you, maybe it helps others. The
problem started with random 100-200 mA platecurrent in standby position and
a negative gridcurrent. I knew to look for the bias voltage, which turned to
be 0,7 Volt instead of 75 during bad moments.

In the end it appeared that one of the ceramic capacitors that go from the
filament to ground (on the cold end of the big choke) had an internal
flashover. It even made a small hole in the cap, so that I could look
through it hi!

After exchanging them, the amp worked fine again.

Best regards, Dick PA2DW