Hi all,

Is there a definitive way to determine the version of dspace that is
running? I note that in 1.5.x I can do something like look at the name
of the dspace-VERSION.jar, but there must be a more standard way? What
about for older versions?

Cheers
Gary

Gary Browne
Development Programmer
Library IT Services
University of Sydney
ph: 9351-5946
Sent from my plain old desktop computer.