Hi all,

I am testing DSpace 1.6 before we migrate to it. I believe I have the
dspace.cfg set up correctly, and I have added dc.embargo.terms and
dc.embargo.liftdate to my metadata registry.

However, nothing shows up in the submission workflow in any of my xmlui themes,
or in jspui. Are there additional changes that I need to make in order to
enable this within the workflow? Can someone explain what those are?

Thanks,

Jason Fowler, CA, MSLS
Archives and Special Collections Librarian
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Vice President, ALABI
jfow...@sbts.edu