I'm trying to get a better understanding of Manakin, and I've made a change in
the aspect

ConfirmItemForm.java

And would like now to experiment with the theme that handles the display of
DRIs coming from this aspect, but I can't find the template that is responsible
for displaying the page that goes with this aspect.  By page I mean the main
body, not the header and footer display.

Thank you!
Jose