Hello,

I'm doing a clean test installation of dspace-1.7.0-rc2 from SVN
source. I'm getting this error when I run mvn package:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error assembling WAR: Deployment descriptor:
/home/dspace/svn/dspace-1.7.0-rc2/dspace-discovery/dspace-discovery-xmlui-webapp/target/dspace-discovery-xmlui-webapp-1.7.0-rc2/WEB-INF/web.xml
does not exist.

I thought maybe only there's a problem with the Discovery module, but
the dspace/target/ directory wasn't created either, so I can't
continue.

Regards,
~~helix84