Randy, nothing has changed here. Using Mozilla Firefox as browser and XP as OS.

Happy Holidays.

Steve, N4JQQ

Hoping for Bouvet

On 12/21/2012 7:56 AM, WX5L wrote:

*When I sent my original message I inadvertently left the “subject “ as DX Code of Conduct. That’s my error. This has nothing to do with DX Code of Conduct but rather a different format look of qrz.com call sign look-up. *

**

*So far it seems OK to some so I need to dig into further. I am using Windows 8 for my browser.*

**

*Thanks to all that responded.*

**

*Randy*

*WX5L*

**

**

**

**

**

*Hello,*

**

*I just did a callsign look-up on qrz.com and the format is totally different. It’s cluttered and frankly a mess.*

*Anyone elese?*

**

*Randy*

*WX5L*