For your consideration

Date sent:      Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:40:52 -0500
From:   K5HM <k5hm....@gmail.com>
Subject:        RE: Special Event Announcement MSWE 2012
To:     'K5HM' <k5hm....@gmail.com>

Please put the following Special Event in your club bulletin or website:
Museum Ships Weekend 2012 - June 2 2012 0000Z June 3 2012 2359Z . Activating
IOTA NA-143 (Pelican Is.) Brazos Valley ARC, KK5W will be operating from radio
rooms of WWII Submarine USS Cavalla and Destroyer Escort USS Stewart from
Seawolf Park on Pelican Is. in Galveston, Texas. We will be operating on 10-40
meters (SSB and CW). Be a part of living history as we commemorate the actions
of
these ships and crews. More information at
http://www.bvarc.org/index.php?page=ms Special Event QSL with SASE via KK5W
(QRZ.com).
Ron Litt, K5HM
Event Coordinator